Indonesia, Lebak – MRN: Minister of Village, Development of Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration (Mendes PDTT) Abdul Halim Iskandar asked all recently appointed officials to execute their duties and commitment appropriately.
He emphasized this message when inaugurating nine High Pratama Officials to fulfill several structures within the Ministry of Village PDTT.
“Implement the task as well as possible by the responsibilities given,” said Minister a.k.a Gus Halim, in Lebak Banten, Thursday (01/12/2022).
The new officials are the result of the selection from the position auction process conducted starting in mid-2022.
The following are the names of the officials appointed:
- Lalu Samsul Hakim as Inspector III Inspectorate General of the Ministry of Village PDTT
- Ari Indarto Sutjiatmo as Director of Superior Product Development for Villages, Disadvantaged Regions, and Transmigration
- Dimposma Sihombing as Director of Harmonizing Socio-Cultural and Institutional Development
- Wibowo Puji Raharjo as Director of Structuring Facilitation Distribution of Population in Transmigration Areas
- Fince Decima Hasibuan as Secretary of the Development and Information Agency for Villages, Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration
- La Ode Muhajirin as Head of the Center for Compilation of Integrated Development Plans for Villages, Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration
- Theresia Junidar as Head of the Data Center and Information on Villages, Disadvantaged Regions, and Transmigration
- Muhammad Asnawi Sabil as Secretary of the Agency for Development of Human Resources and Empowerment of Village Communities, Disadvantaged Regions, and Transmigration
- Kartini Sembel as Head of the Center for Development of Functional Positions
The vow-taking procession for the nine new officials was witnessed by the Secretary General of the Ministry of Village, Taufik Madjid, and several Intermediate (Madya) and Pratama leadership officials. Also present was the Managing Director of BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, Aggoro Eko Cahyo, and a Member of DPRD Banten Province, Ahmad Fauzi.